Full Stack Developer
Up to £75k (depending on skills, experience) plus equity.
Interested in working with an exciting Machine Learning / NLP start-up?
Want to work closely with founders and take lead in building a commercial product? Then let’s chat
We’re partnering with this London based start-up on an immediate opening for Full Stack Developer.
You will not be taking up a typical Full Stack developer; this is a young business that’s raising further external investment, so you’ll be expected to take a strategic approach to your work and also drive product development.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Develop production web applications
- Architect and integrate into with clients back-end AI engine
- Work closely with clients to develop and integrate product workflow and process
- Develop robust software best practices
- 2-5 years of hands on experience as Full-stack engineer
- Proficient in React (preferred)/Angular, Django, Flask, Node.js, etc
- Experience of developing enterprise software from concept to distribution
- Experience with database technologies – SQL, MySQL, mongoDB
- Experience with AWS or other cloud provider
- Good problem-solving skills
- Salary is competitive, equity, 20 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday, Pension
* Unfortunately, no visa sponsorship is provided for this role at this time
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or email through your CV for consideration.