Machine Learning Engineer (MLOps), London
£60k-£80k, benefits, equity.
We are excited to help our fast-growing AI start-up that's been transforming processes within the supply chain industry using bleeding-edge technology.
They have just closed >£10m of Series A investment, and are looking to increase headcount from 25 to 80 over the next 12 months.
You will be responsible for leading the development of their ML Ops platform. Your role will be pivotal in helping keep them at the bleeding edge of ML by leading and driving the implementation of machine learning models in production across the stack.
You will also be involved in contributing to and overseeing the build and deployment of ML models into a scalable, distributed system along with other team members.
What skills will you bring:
- Experience with Python and common ML frameworks e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc
- Experience with MLOps tools such as, but not limited to, MLFlow, KubeFlow, Airflow, Kubernetes, DVC, etc
- Experience building and deploying machine learning applications at scale
- Solid grasp of both software engineering and machine learning fundamentals
- Good understanding of MLOps practices
For more information, please get in contact via APPLY button and Ryan will be in touch to answer any questions.