Machine Learning Scientist
£70k - £100k base, plus excellent benefits
Tech Mavens are searching for Machine Learning scientist(s) for the London office of leading industry client.
The role holder will be part of a team of Machine Learning researchers and engineers that are building innovative AI products that will disrupt the industry.
- Solve real-world problems using Machine Learning
- Research, design, and implement algorithms in Machine Learning that can find patterns in large multi-modal data
- Work as part of a team to create cross-functional projects
- PhD in a field related to Machine Learning
- In-depth understanding of Machine Learning algorithms (e.g., for classification, regression and clustering).
- Strong academic and/or commercial experience in Statistics, Time Series Analysis
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning libraries (PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.)
For more information and a confidential chat, get in contact with Ryan Robertson on 07747 433 881 /email@example.com for more information, or even to have a chat about the market and opportunities.