Senior NLP Researcher / Engineer
Up to £80k+ (based on skills/experience/seniority), plus comprehensive benefits package
Tech Mavens are searching for a Senior NLP Researcher/Engineer to be part of a highly-skilled R&D team comprising top international researchers and engineers from leading universities and industry.
You will be responsible for researching and developing NLP (deep learning) algorithms, working with large multi-modal data to solve real world industry problems. Your work will contribute to building new, disruptive products for the business.
- PhD in computer science, statistics, AI, engineering
- Strong programming skills - Python, C++ or Java
- Experience in any of the following: text summarisation, knowledge extraction, information retrieval, NLG, knowledge graphs, semantic role..
- Passionate about Machine/Deep Learning
- Extensive use with ML/DL libraries - TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, Caffe, scikit-learn etc
- Able to use existing NLP PyTorch, fastText, AllenNLP, Gensim, word2vec, GloVe, spaCy, and more
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux development environment
- Strong publication track record or considerable experience in industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
Get in touch with Ryan or apply here with CV for more details on this position