Research Engineer, V&V
Salary £60k - £75k (doe), plus benefits and equity
Tech Mavens are working with Europe’s leading AI start-ups in its industry as they tackle some of the most challenging problems of the modern era.
They have scaled their business to over 130 people in just over 3 years, closed Series B in 2020, and built up some great partnerships with European customers and have 6 sites dotted across the UK. Not bad at all.
You’ll be based out of their cool Cambridge office (work from home just now) which is a nice 10 minutes’ walk from the train station.
You’ll be part of a small, but brilliant team of Researchers (3 person) that are based in Cambridge and another site. You will collaborate with other top research engineers, scientists, software engineers, product team, c-suite on daily basis, so you will be in great company to learn and grow.
They are looking for an experienced Research Engineer in Verification and Validation (V&V). You will be hands-on, and research focussed on scenario-based testing in simulation.
- PhD in formal verification, assurance, or a related discipline
- Deep understanding of scenario-based testing within the AV industry including experience of developing and analysing scenarios.
- You will be familiar with risk analysis
- You'll have a background in verification of Autonomous Systems
- An understanding of the relevant emerging standards for AV safety would be valuable.
- Experience from the automotive industry, software development experience in Python
Please get in touch if this role is of interest or if you would be open to considering other roles in AI, Machine Learning or Data Science
Contact Ryan Robertson at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a call to discuss this or other roles.