Research Engineer – Localisation + Mapping
Competitive Salary, BUPA, pension, options.
Tech Mavens are recruiting a Research Engineer for an autonomous driving client in Cambridge that’s going through exponential growth as they build out teams of researcher, scientist and engineers to tackle real-world problems.
You will be responsible for working within the mapping and localisation team, mainly focusing experimenting and implementing algorithms for localisation and mapping.
Great environment where you will collaborate with a team of world-class engineers with backgrounds in areas such as AI, robotics, mechatronics, planning, control, localisation, computer vision, simulation, distributed computing and automated testing
- PhD/postgraduate degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, or a related field from a world-class university.
- Fluency in modern C++
- Experience of probability and probabilistic modelling, Machine learning, SLAM algorithms (a plus)
- You are aware of and interested in the latest research in these areas.
- Experience with ROS (a plus)
- You've experience of the full software development lifecycle within a fast moving and innovative industry.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or email through your CV for consideration.