Researcher - Object Tracking
Salary up to £55k+ DOE
Tech Mavens are partnering with a high growth tech start-up in Belfast to recruit a Researcher for their growing team that are solving problems in object tracking, target estimation, and more.
If you want a pure research role where you work collaboratively with other scientist and researcher in a fast-paced research environment, researching the latest literature from academia and contributing your own, then this is the role for you.
Researchers will work on research, creation and deployment of object detection, recognition and tracking algorithms
- PhD/Postdoc in computer vision, target estimation, signal processing
- Experience deriving theory and designing algorithms for multi-object tracking and prediction, and experimenting with their implementations
- Ability to implement above algorithms as high-quality real-time production software in C++
- Excellent coding skills e.g. C++/Python
- Experience with vision-based targets (visible & infrared data)
- Experience of non-stationary moving platforms
- Expertise in algorithm acceleration (GPU and/or FPGA)
- Experience of real-time deployment of complex vision algorithms in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Strong publication record
- Excellent communication skills
This role provides you with the ability to influence and make a difference in the work you do, working at the leading edge of technology application.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or apply here with your CV for consideration.