Senior Software Engineer, C++
Our client is building the next generation of mobile robotics technology. They have developed and deployed their own autonomous platforms and are now looking for Senior C++ Software Engineer.
You will play a key role in designing and productionising software systems, covering everything from the embedded code, motion planners, up to the application layer.
You will be responsible for architecting and building robust systems, optimising the design and performance of data processing pipelines, building performance-critical frameworks, reusable libraries, and components in modern C++, contributing to longer-term strategic work with other teams and business units, and mentoring and collaborating with other software team members.
You will need:
- Experience developing scalable software
- Expertise in modern C++ (14, 17, 20) and OO system design
- Experience using modern development practices - coding standards, reviews, source control, continuous build processes, and automated testing
- Experience in low-latency, high-performance environments
- Experience with Linux environments
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
Get in touch with Ryan on 07747433881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role