Senior Robotics Engineer
Salary £60k - £80k, depending on experience
Our client is building the next generation of robotics technology. They have developed and deployed their own autonomous platforms and are now looking for Senior Robotics Engineer.
As a Senior Robotics Software Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and building the core autonomous platform for our mobile robots. You will have responsibility for both implementation and system design. You will have the opportunity to contribute to cross-team planning efforts, shaping the design of their platforms and future developments
You will be involved in:
- Mapping and Localisation
- sensor fusion
- Architecting, designing and implementing processes for improving software stack
- Contributing to the planning of longer-term strategic work with other teams members.
- Mentoring and collaborating with other team members.
- Experience developing commercial or industrial-scale robotics software
- Experience developing reliable, production-ready software using C++ and Python
- Experience using modern development practices
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with ROS
Get in touch with Ryan on 07747433881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role