PDR Tech Lead
London or Cambridge (home working with travel to the office). Salary up to £80k base (however, will go higher for exceptional candidates)
Our clients business is based around a personal navigation app that accurately guides and supports you anywhere, indoors and outdoor
What you will do
You will take ownership and enhance a market-leading and patented algorithm for pedestrian dead reckoning (PDR). On joining, you will immerse yourself in the tech how to build on it. You with then be charged with building a team to bring tech in-house; object recognition, depth analysis and SLAM.
What you will bring;
- PhD or MSc statistical signal processing and/or machine learning
- Hands-on experience developing and testing PDR and SLAM techniques is important
- Solid skills in MATLAB/Python/C++
- Experience in collaborating with third party organisations and agile development teams
- Outstanding problem solving and good written and oral communication skills.
The location is London and/or Cambridge UK, though an initial period working from home is expected.
Apply here or contact Ryan for a confidential chat about this role on 07747433881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org